The Louis Van Lint Institute
The Louis Van Lint Institute was founded in February of 2016. Its aim is to promote and sustain the work of painter Louis Van Lint and, in a broader sense, the Belgian post-war art world. Its focus is on the communications regarding the artist and his peers from that period; the organisation of exhibitions; archival research; and the publishing and the provision of further general information concerning the subject.
The institute is searching for volunteers that would like to spend some of their time responding to e-mails, prospecting for supporters, and keeping in contact with different institutions.
- Dutch-speaking or francophone, or preferably bilingual Dutch-French
- having an appreciation of painting and the world of art in general
- Basic computer skills (e-mail, text processing)
- mastery of spelling and other communication skills
- Organised and precise
- Eager to make a contribution to a project that applies itself to the history of Belgian art
If you are interested, please contact us through the online form.